Sunday, June 20, 2010

What would be a good hair style for me?

I have medium length, dark blone hair the is extremley thick.



It is kind of "jagged" in the front (almost like poorly cut layers) and I have these little "wings" at the bottom that swoosh out in all different directions.



What do you think would be a good haircut that may fix these problems?



And, for now, what might be a good hairstyle for my concert this evening (grade 8 select jazz choir, 40's and 50's music)



What would be a good hair style for me?

Emmy,



I think you should go to someone that really knows how to cut professionally. Make sure it's someone that is good about cutting thick hair in layers. I have thick hair myself, and lots of times people will try to "thin" out your hair, and I think that's a bad idea. The only place that might need to be "thinned" out is if you have bangs. Otherwise, you should take advantage of the thickness God's given you, and have them cut your hair in nice, long layers. You can invest in some large hot rollers (the largest ones you can find, Clairol makes a good set for about $25). If you just use the larger ones and roll them upward and back towards the back of your head, starting from the top of your head downwards, you'll get that moviestar, glam looking hair. If you put a little bit of hairspray in it before you roll it and keep them in about fifteen minutes, then after taking them out, just use your fingers and lightly fluff out your locks, then spray, you'll look marvelous! I think the key is just finding someone that's talented in cutting long nice layers for thick hair. Then styling it nicely with large hot rollers always looks very pretty. You can always pull it up into a clip and have the curls fall downwards for an evening look, or even wear a velvet headband and poof up the top behind the headband in the crown area for a retro look. Just have fun and enjoy! :-)



What would be a good hair style for me?

twist it up in a bun



What would be a good hair style for me?

Just get a hair cut, go to a nice place and ask them what might look good on your depending on the shape of your face. If you go to a good stylist.. you wont be dissapointed



What would be a good hair style for me?

use some mouse or gel and swoop the bang across your forehead and swoop the other side but twd the back.pony tail at the top with lots of shirly temple curls falling down and waaaaallaaa



What would be a good hair style for me?

sweety..u may try feather or step hair cutting..it will mix up with ur front and back hair..hope u like my answer..



What would be a good hair style for me?

First of all if it's thick then get it thinned just ask your hair stylist to thin out your hair. Get long layers because it doesn't take away from the length but it helps you control your hair better. For those little wings get a straightener and straighten them and I suggest getting a straightening spray or mouse to use while using your straightener. Walmart straightener will work to try it out if you don't already have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++