Friday, June 18, 2010

How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

I'm a teenager going to college pretty soon and I know that I'm going to need to change my hairstyle a bit. I always wear my hair in a ponytail. I don't have any fancy products like hairspray or a curling iron etc. I desperately need some style advice!



I have medium, striaght hair with bangs and a round face. I also wear glasses. Are headbands out of question? Are there any styles I can do on a daily basis? Should I let my hear grow out or should I get my hair cut if I want something manageable?



HELP!



How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

HEADBANDS ARE CUTE, iF yOU DO THEM THE RIGHT WAy. TRy SCRUNCHiNG yOUR HAiR WHEN yOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER, AND STRAIGHTENiNG yOUR BANGS. THAT ALWAyS LOOKS SO KUTE!!



How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

Maybe get a straightener or a curler



How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

I think you should ge a haircut and wear your hair down once in a while.



How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

If you have straight hair, then you should wear it down straight, and have your bangs to one side. Or try putting some gel in it when its still wet, and scrunch up and dry, or use a hairdryer with diffuser.(it comes with some, looks like a bunch of claws) You'll probably need some hairspray, try herbal essence! works good, and smells great! Goodluck with this! =]



How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

Ask your hair cutter to suggest a nice hair cut that'll look good when straight. Try side swoop bangs with some layers. But since your face is round, make sure your bangs are about mouth lenth. Any shorter will usually give a fat effect. I have an round asian face and it works with me. Try coloring it a different color(Aviod black!) or buying a hair style magazine.



How can a teenage girl style her hair on a daily basis?

buy those soft curlers and sleep in them. it is soooo easy and you save so much time in the morning. you just take them out and only brush the top of your hair otherwise you brush right through the curls. then use hairspray, not mousse. ive found that a great brand of hairspray is matrix hairspray. and for looser, messier curls, you separate each curl in two. it is a more casual, less shirley temple look.



then for waves, sleep in braids. (the number depending on how wavy you want your hair. i would probably recommend about eight or so) then you just take them out in the morning and just brush the top of your hair. you can use hairspray, but i usually dont need it, but then again, my hair holds waves really well......



and if you shower in the morning, scrunch your hair with mousse and it looks pretty good but might get a little frizzy.



and as for just regular hairstyles, i would try sidebangs or whispy bangs instead of thick ones......dont know about the cut i might have to see the shape of your face, sry....



you can also do buns, because they are pretty in, or low pigtails, but you might be a little old for them, but my sister in college looks cute in them so i dont know.....



as for hairbands, very cute and in!!! definitely!!!



u could wear your hair half-up, leaving your bangs down.....



hope i helped!!! good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++