Friday, June 18, 2010

Help finding a good hair cut?

Okay, I'm long overdue for a hair cut, so i really need to get one. My hair is medium length now (to my shoulders) and almost all one length except for long "bangs" in the front which really are just kind of a nuisance. I don't really know what my face shape is; My mom says it's oval but I think it's a little bit rounder. I was thinking of getting something choppy and layered but I don't really know specifically. My hair is kind of thick but really flat and boring and kind of bottom-heavy and it never does anything or hold up when I do stuff to it, so I really want something that can make it less... bleh. Can anyone help me? It'd also be really nice if you could supply pictures. Thanks :)



And here's a picture I guess, it's really bad quality and a couple months old so my hair is a little bit longer and my bangs come down to my chin now but otherwise, that's me:



http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x1/se...



Help finding a good hair cut?

ewwwwww i suggest getting highlights!



caramel highlights and a little trim...



Help finding a good hair cut?

ummm i tht u can consult ur hairstylist which type of hair style suit u the most....u can also try belong frm sg website at 88db which gt few recommended hair salons...if not u can try jean yip or even kimage....i tht u can see few magazine which gt few recommended hair stylist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++