Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dye my hair??? hair style?? will this look good?

i have medium length (a tiny bit past my shoulders ) dark brown (almost black hair)



and i want to dye/bleach the under layer bleach blonde ..... i'm tan.. but not extremely tan (i have a light olive complextion)



i wan to add more layers in my hair



at the moment i have layers that surround my face .. and i have angled bangs %26amp; layers throughout my hair to give it more volume %26amp; body...



i've worn this style for a while.. but i want something new.. thats why i want to color the underlayer



what else can i do (in the way of cutting) with my hair to give it a new look?



Dye my hair??? hair style?? will this look good?

try http://www.hairstyles.com or www.hairdye.com



Dye my hair??? hair style?? will this look good?

If you are going to dye the underneath blonde i would recommend talkin to a hair dresser, ive done it before on my hair, which is almost black, and it turned orange.



Dye my hair??? hair style?? will this look good?

You can angle your hair in the back, like you can ask the stylist to cut super short layers in the back and keep the the facial framed layers.



you could get clip in extensions.



the bleaching sounds hot,



Or you could cut it shorter into like a bob, or an old ashlee simpson hair style where its shorter on the other side.



to be a little out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++