Friday, June 18, 2010

I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

I want to get my hair cut, and have an idea. It's kind of emo-ish but for Pete's sake i'm not emo, an emo poser, trying to have emo hair, etc. I just want this darned hair cut!



Anyways, it'll have shorter layers around the crown [of my head lol], and it'll be layered throughout the rest of the hair. So like...all the hair on the TOP of my head will be pushed forwards and to the side a bit so like it's a "whoosh" with my sideswept bangs. It'll be very choppy and layered, not like a patch of short hair at the top of my head. lol.



Myy hair is medium-thick, and straight for the most part. I still need to/will need to flat-iron it.



i have sideswept bangs and my hair is shoulder length.



What do you think of it?



ALSO: I need a good flat iron. Any suggestions? Around $50 or so.



Thanks!!



:P



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

Sounds very cute! Don't wory about being a poser...



that hair cut dosn't sound poserish at all



infact it sounds like a great look with lots of volume and attitude.



Have fun and best of luck!



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

No problem hun



I have a cut that's kind like it.



I have the sideswept bang with layers around the crown of my head and all througout and then I have one long strand on my right. It's fun and asymetrical.



I know your's will look great and the compliments won't stop comming.



:D Report It



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

GO FOR IT!!!



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

just go wat with u want and it should look good.



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

do what you want to do



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

i think that you should get it if you want. and if your concerned about people calling you emo just shove your wrists in there faces. and if there your friends they really wouldnt care what your hair cut looked like(of course as long as it was cute).



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

Sounds great. Do whats looks good on you, don't worry about what the rest of the world thinks. Being emo is not in your haircut alone, so don't even worry about that. As for a straightener a good one is the Remington wet 2 straight you can adjust the heat for dry, damp, or wet hair. I have one and love it.



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

Yea it's a cute cut. As for flattening irons, don't use any of those popular whitegirl brands. They suck horribly. The cheaper ones from hair supply stores work the best. Trust me, I've been through soooo much with my hair. Gold 'n hot is a good brand as well as Julibere.



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

The hair cut sounds really cute - I think you should go for it!



I think the best flat iron out there is the Maxiglide. It's a little more pricey then you mentioned spending but it's well worth the money and it will last you a really long time. I've had one for about 3 years, use it frequently and it still heats up great. Plus it has a steam feature that helps with frizzies.



Hope this helps =)



I want to get my hair cut. It's kind of emo-ish. Should I get my hair cut like this?

If that's the style you want I think you should do it. Who cares what people think. Other people besides EMO people have that style.As far as the flat iron goes, I know Chi irons are really good,but those are over a hundred dollars. You could still get a pretty good one with fifty dollars. Just make sure it has a real ceramic plate. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++