Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a make-over!! please help? =[?

so next year i really hope with be the best year of my life. i am going to work on not being so 'annoying' and beinf really really nice to everyone to boost up by popularity



but i need to lose a few pounds. im not heavy i just want to slim down a bit, but i dont want to have to tell my mom tha ti want to lose weight because its soemthing personal i want to do, so no going to gyms or w/e. i was planing on running a mile every day till school and buying the lowfat/light stuff instead of the original. will this be enough?? what else could i do?



also, i need a new hair cut! my hair is kinda long/medium, side part, brownish [dyed lighter brown so i have roots now lol] and weird side bangs! my stylist just took one side of my hair in the front and just cut and angle! so like half my hair on 1 side is really short, but i guess it looks like side bangs. it doesnt look bad i just dont like it. so i need ot grow my hair out. n e remedies for growing hair in a short time...like 1 month?



I need a make-over!! please help? =[?

Try ribbons in your hair for a preppy look, and get your roots re-touched. as for growing it out? Patience, patience, patience! You could also try lifting weights (if you have them at home, not the 50-pounders, just maybe 5-10 pounds to add muscle definition) and do crunches to make your stomach flatter.



Most of all: DON'T worry about popularity. Everything evens out in high school (assuming you're in middle school?) and the popular people aren't nearly as clique-y. Or maybe that's just my school. But still, it's not your popularity that will matter. Do good in school join sports teams, make friends, and work on grades (that's what is really important, trust me, I learned that the hard way).



I need a make-over!! please help? =[?

Try not to eat after 5 Pm..



You dont have to go to gym to losse weight.



GO run for 1 hour.. every evening.. before going to sleep.



Drink lot of water but eat healty..



I need a make-over!! please help? =[?

First off dont worry about popularity. Get a group of friends thtat like you for you and be happy.



As for losing pounds dont worry that much. Just eat less fatty foods and excersise often. Take it easy and dont do any crash diets. Introduce any changes to your body slowly. I reccomend telling your mom or some trusted adult just to make sure all goes well.



There are no magic remedies for hair growth. Make sure your body gets a lot of vitamin C (Dont run around looking at ingredients labels and obsessing though lol) Drink a lot of water. Also hair grows better in naturally cold weather. Rinse your hair in cold water in every shower. Hair grows faster when it is all the same legnth. Go to your stylist and see if they can do something maybe a cute short style will work for you.



I need a make-over!! please help? =[?

About the preppy hairstyles, I can help with that. I think what looks cutest is maybe get a chocolate or chesnut brown. Have your roots the same color. Straighten your hair if its not straight. Get a sidebang, and you can make many different styles. When you put your hair up, let the sidebang out on the side.. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++