Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do you do with a bad haircut?

After my preferred hair stylist decided to get a "real" job, I've had nothing but bad haircuts. I've gone to three different people, and each one has either cut my hair unevenly, barely cut it at all, or the latest and worst, cut it WAY too short.



My hair goes just past my ears. It's about three inches shorter than I wanted it. I really hate it. What do I do with it? And how the hell do I find someone who listens to me when I give them specifics on how I want my hair cut?!



I need some help on this. I have medium thickness, naturally curly hair. I'm getting married this summer, and I don't want to have a hair disaster on my hands at the wedding. :(



What do you do with a bad haircut?

It sounds like your hair is like mine. I asked around. One of the best things is usually if you see someone with hair similar to yours and you like the style, ask where she (or even he) goes. Right now, mine is shoulder length and slightly layered. Just let it grow and ask every woman you know if there is a hairstylist that actually listens to customers. Sorry about your bad hair--I know that's hard to deal with. (((Grit)))



What do you do with a bad haircut?

"If you asked for a shoulder-length bob but walked out with hair that barely grazes your chin, go for a superchic, slicked-back do. Just rub a dime-size dab of gel between palms, then rake hands through hair, slicking all of it behind your ears and against the nape of your neck. Try Matrix Amplify Liquid Gel, $11.66."



cosmo has lots of good ideas like this. check it out!



What do you do with a bad haircut?

Where a hat till it grows back.



Good Luck



What do you do with a bad haircut?

Wear a hat! Jk, I say look around for a hair stylist that you prefer. You got some time so hurry!



What do you do with a bad haircut?

get some hair extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++