Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want rad hair, what colour should I get?

Im going to be getting my hair cut soon , and I was thinking about colouring it, but I dont know what colour exacally. My hair is medium length, right now, and Im going to go for a choppy scene look.



I was thinking for the colour, maybe some red and black =/. What do you think would look good? Pics would be great too if you have them =]



I want rad hair, what colour should I get?

Get a really shaggy black bob with thick hot pink streaks.



I want rad hair, what colour should I get?

if your going o turn scene...i would get a shoulder legth choppy layered cut. dont get black and red because that is too gothy and if you wanna look scene, it has to be cute. maybe a bleached blonde colour with black strips in the front(or maybe at the ends of the hair) i know this looks cute and scene like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++