Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair problems.?

Ok my hair is naturally curly and everytime i stragihten it , the ends flip out and it looks ugly so if i got my hair cut shorter would it make my hair stay straighter like if i just got layers my hair is medium length by the way or if you know nay great styling products



Hair problems.?

No it will not make your hair straighter becuz u'll still have the same type of hair. Try using some moose or soft gel while flat ironing your hair.



Hair problems.?

u prolly jus have split ends cuz my hair does that 2 when i hve them...so jus get ur ends clipped



Hair problems.?

no it will make it curl more, you should definatly get some layers but none off the lenght, when you straighen it twist your wrist under .



Hair problems.?

The hair tends to sit on the shoulders and molds around them in the shoulder length range. When I cut my hair below shoulders, it flips inward (which is worse for me).



I like to have about 2 layers. One longer layer which tends to flip out, and on top a shorter layer above shoulder length which flips in or frames the face.



Hair problems.?

hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++