Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair styles for a Diamond face shape??

I have been cursed, in my opinion, with a diamond face shape. I have wide and high cheekbones, and its narrow towards the hairline.



I really want a new hair cut before high school. I have always had shoulder length hair with layers. I too scared to try anything though. I use to have blunt cut bangs when I was in kindergarten.



I really want bangs agian. My forehead is medium in size.



I really like these two hair styles.



http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/photos...



or



http://www.hsh.no/imgs/studier/mariamena...



help!!



Hair styles for a Diamond face shape??

It sounds like you have a really nice face shape really defined the kind they look for in hi fashion you can do short with long bangs and if you can color it go for it and youll have a total new look and you will look and feel like a brand new person



Hair styles for a Diamond face shape??

I am sorry to be rude but I hate the 1st one. But the 2nd one is REALLY cute!!! F.Y.I.........go with second one!



Hair styles for a Diamond face shape??

I only know good hairstyles for cubic zirconia shaped faces. Sorry :(



Hair styles for a Diamond face shape??

I think you are blessed with the shape that allows you to wear what ever style you want. As far as the second comment goes you have been reported as that is not an appropriate comment as the asker is obviously a minor. The third responder should also be ashamed as the comment was indeed rude.



Hair styles for a Diamond face shape??

cursed with a diamond face shape???



whatever hairstyle you want would suit your face shape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++