Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any hair cut ideas? and style ideas?

I have medium to long hair almost down to my boobs. I am getting my hair cut but i want side bangs Should i get layers or just like a straight length across? also any styling ides?



Any hair cut ideas? and style ideas?

Personally, i like how layers look. And i really like choppy layers, especially when the length is down to about your shoulders. But thats just me...and as for other ideas, maybe you want to get highlights or tips or something. I dont know how dramatic of a change you want...but i really like switching my hair up all the time! But just go with what you think would look best!



Any hair cut ideas? and style ideas?

get layers starting from your chin or shoulder and side bangs to your left



Any hair cut ideas? and style ideas?

layers are always better in my opinion esp. w/ bangs



Any hair cut ideas? and style ideas?

really choppy layers with bangs looks fabulous



Any hair cut ideas? and style ideas?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++