Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should I do with my hair?!?

Ok to start I have long dark dark brown hair. I think I have a square head and I know I have a tall forehead. Right now my hair is split in the center and fairly straight to about the middle of my back.



I'm going to get a hair cut soon and I've been looking for pictures and tips but i can't find too much on the web, so I'm going to ask you guys.



I will not colour my hair at all. I would like to have my hair medium length and layers but I don't know if it would look nice so could you guys please give me some suggestions. If you have an idea of a haircut could you tell me (and send a link to an example if possible)



What should I do with my hair?!?

I think right above your shoulders and have some medium layers put in. You can go to a drug store and see if they have a haircut magazine. I know we have them out here. You could either buy the short cuts or the long cuts, you'll find medium lenght cuts in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++