Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair grows back to the same medium length what to do?!?

funny question but i tried hot oil treatments letting



it rest different types of shampoos and conditioners



deep conditioner i trim my ends but it grows back to the same



point a little under my shoulder and it stays there my hair used



to be so long i just cut it and it wont grow back.!!



i never got a perm im half black and half white but i hate wearing my hair curly so i like to straighten it but idk what to put in my hair upon straightening it what should i do hair crisis lol!!!!



My hair grows back to the same medium length what to do?!?

OMG I have that toooo grrr its soo annoying



My hair grows back to the same medium length what to do?!?

you could see a hairstylist and ask him



My hair grows back to the same medium length what to do?!?

Don't trim it at all ,your hair sometimes needs to get beyond a certain point before it grows longer.



My hair grows back to the same medium length what to do?!?

You've never had a relaxer? Hmmm, idk I was going to say maybe your hair was damaged. Did you dye it?



Also, are you straightening everyday? If yes, that is VERY damaging to your hair! Especially if you don't use a heat protectant!! Before you straighten always use a heat protectant like "Chi Silk Infusion" (it's so expensive and I hate that, but at least it leaves your hair silky and protects it) or Joico Daily Care Leave-in



Do this and your hair should grow:



*Wash every week with Creme of Nature or Neutrogena Triple Moisture



*condition with L'Anza Kukui Nut(my choice), Organics Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak, Nexxus Humectres, or the conditioner by Kenra (forgot the name). LEAVE ON FOR AT LEAST 10 minutes before you rinse. Put a shower cap on while you wait.



*try to leave your hair curly. If you have trouble detangling it, use a detangler (the joico i listed earlier can be used. so can any kids detangler)



*If your hair is always on your shoulders, try putting it up in a bun or ponytail.



This site: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com will help too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++