Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair help??

Ok so i have thick curly hair that i straighten everyday for school. over the summer ive not been straightening. so heres the question: i want a really cute layered haircut and highlights (medium brown hair) but i need pics, my hair is about to the beginning of my chest when its straight the most i would be willing to take off is like, 1 inch. so could you please give me some pics of cute layered hair cuts that i could get? oh ps could u also give me pics of highlight colors that would look good in my hair. thanks in advance!!



Hair help??

I like this website, you can choose your hair colour (or at least one similar) and it tells you how to style your hair, how easy it is and how long it takes etc.



http://www.findhairstyles.com/articles/v...



Hair help??

Go see Lori at TRUE in Palo Alto, she is a HAIR GODDESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++