Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need to fade and fix my hair .. bad?

k so im natural dark brown, i highlighted my hair blonde, and than 2weeks later died my whole head blonde(stupid stupid idea!!) and it turned out, not like i thought it would be and i needed to fix it soon so a day later i bought medium brown hair dye and it turned jet black and it looks brutal, i cant stand it, and my hair is so unhealthy and thin and my hair used to be like extremly thick, i plan on going to get a hair cut tomrrow to trim off dead ends, but does anyone have any advice for the thiness and the whole black thing?? it would be greatly appreciated im DESPRETE!!!



I need to fade and fix my hair .. bad?

after a few washes and a couple weeks, the black will fade to a brown. just leave it..... until you find a GOOD, knowladgeable hair dresser who will be the only way to fix it. NEVER EVER box dye your hair again............... cuz that's the worse thing to do to your hair! a



I need to fade and fix my hair .. bad?

well all of that was very bad. first try to strip your hair of the color by using head and shoulders or any dandruff shampoo. also deep condition to keep your hair nurtured and chances are if you go to a salon they won't be very pleased with what you did to your hair. all you can do really is try to strip most of the color out or go get it dyed again by a professional but you gotta take care of it which means keeping it hydrated



I need to fade and fix my hair .. bad?

Hi, the best idea is to go to a hairdresser. They may need to strip the colour from your hair, and then will recolour it to a colour that suits your skin tone. This isn't cheap but it is cheaper than ruining your hair by colouring it again. I am blonde and leaving your hair black right now is not a good idea, as all dark cokours will fade on blonde hair and I can guarantee you right now, the black colour your hair is will lighten to an ash grey, not brown. I have made this mistake too. This is not a good look. It is always recommended that if you plan on lightening your hair more than 3 shades lighter that a professional should do it. The same with going darker. You hairdresser will be able to recommend a conditioning treatment for your hair to rebuild the shaft and recondition each strand. Good luck!!



I need to fade and fix my hair .. bad?

sorry, there's nothing you can safely do now to your hair now. GET A PROFFESSIONAL'S HELP. I can promise you this: you will end u really stuck if you try to fix this yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++