Thursday, November 26, 2009

What can I do to make my face glowing and look smart?&what kind of hairstyle should I have to su

I m sumita,student of MCA. Age=21 years. Simple looks. black eyes,fair colour not very fair.Generally wear salwar 鈥搆urta. Not at all stylish. I have below average looks with step cutting hairs, medium size, light weight which when open looks ok but when I tie my hair It does not suit me. My face looks very bad my face is small, pale sort of %26amp;some like oval/egg shaped. When I wash my face it becomes little dry %26amp; some sort of stretching in face starts occurring. Though I use dove soap. I generally use Ponds%26amp; fair %26amp; lovely creams for face .I m thin in body texture %26amp; my body weight is 42Kg.. But my face is not attractive It doesn鈥檛 glow as I see many girls having very much glowing looks. What can I do to make it glowing and look at least smart? Also tell me what kind of hairstyle should I have to suit me?



What can I do to make my face glowing and look smart?%26amp;what kind of hairstyle should I have to suit me?

Shiny and Beautiful Skin Tips



http://skin-care-tipz.blogspot.com/2006/...



http://skin-care-help.blogspot.com



Fruits for your skin



http://skin-care-tipz.blogspot.com/2006/...



What can I do to make my face glowing and look smart?%26amp;what kind of hairstyle should I have to suit me?

you must wear fitting long-sleeves and the color is yellow.. and your hair must be straight so that you will look smart.. and add sosy eye-glasses to be more specific...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++