Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to style hair?

Hey I am 16 years old. I usually get my hair cut all with a 3 guard. I recently decided I want to grow my hair out and style it somehow. My hair is very curly and I was wondering what is the best way to straighten it. I don't necessarily have a certain style in mind I just want hair medium length so I can style it. Maybe you could give me some suggestions on certain styles and how to straighten it.



Thanks,



j



How to style hair?

you need protection before you straighten. use a serum or garner fructis sleek and shine serum. massage onto hair when hair is wet. Use a ceramic straightener. hair will be more shiny, healthy looking and silky smooth. when you cut cut in layers about 2 inches high. there are so many ways you can style when layered. highlights? us ash blonde when you highlight you will have three/four different tones. make sure hair is a little damp when straightening so hair don't dry out and get damaged



How to style hair?

you're a boy !!



cut you hair it looks better =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++