Thursday, November 26, 2009

Highlights?? help plz=]?

Hey people i need help here im17



well i have dark brown long hair and i really want some cute highlights on my hair but really thin ones not thick and blonde



could a golden brown look good on my type of hair?



oh and also am going for a medium straight hair cut



would that look good or not ?



will the dark brown thin highlights look show up on my dark brown hair?



Highlights?? help plz=]?

id do light brown or golden



Highlights?? help plz=]?

My hair was dark brown like the way that you are decribing your hair. I had my husband's aunt put highlites in when I was 16, and they looked great! Then I had it redone when I was 17, just to add a little more color to it. It will look fine in your hair. And I also had my hair cut when I was 16, the same day I got the first set off highlites. I have blue eyes, and the highlites really brought the color of my eyes out. The golden brown will look great in your hair. :)



Highlights?? help plz=]?

yes, they will show up. if you color now is natural, you can just use color for your highlights. but if your color right now is colored, you will need to bleach, then user a toner. i think it would look good. just dont go too bright with the highlights, it looks tacky.



Highlights?? help plz=]?

depending on the shade of ur dark brown hair - lighter brown highlight will look very good %26amp; most stylists know how to shape the highlights to look the best on your hair style.



as far as hair styles - consider your face shape. each face shape as a different cut that compliments it. here is a website to take a look at for ideas:



http://www.thehairstyler.com/hairstyles_...



good luck %26amp; enjoy the new hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++