Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should i cut my hair? (details)?

I have medium/long length hair. It's about three inches above the bra strap at it's longest point when not straightened. It is very wavy, not really curly but VERY wavy. It doesn't do the 360 degree curl thing, it has lots of big waves that make it look kinda curly. I know the colour doesn't matter but it is naturally light brown/dirty blonde. How should i cut it? What kind of fringe too (i have an oval shaped face and apparantly a very defined jaw line). Im looking for lots of short layers at the top and longer ones at the bottom and a strong side fringe, what do you think?



How should i cut my hair? (details)?

I would do the opposite shorter on bottom , longer on top. You are lucky to have a defined jaw line. If your hair is wavy, it would look so good ! I only wish I had a wave, a curl, something !



How should i cut my hair? (details)?

cut it with a chainsaw and enjoy the random results. but only if you know how to use a chainsaw.



How should i cut my hair? (details)?

get a pair of scissors,



choose a friend who isn't blind



and let them chop at will until you end up with the desired look



simple!



How should i cut my hair? (details)?

Well you should have a layer cut with some normal fringe at front. Thats what suit me and my hair kinda like urs



How should i cut my hair? (details)?

i have thick hair..i layered it and it looks alright, if you straighten it!



How should i cut my hair? (details)?

try some layers and if u usually straighten ur hair straighten it before you get it cut and then probly about 2 inches below ur shoulder. i would go with longer layers because then when you leave it curly it won't stick off as much!! hope i could help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++