Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair question, What hair style would suit a 16 year old girl? Petite.?

I have just turned 16. I am very petite (only 5 foot 1). I have brown eyes and my hair has turned a darker brown (when I was little it was light brown/blonde). Now it is more of a dark brown but doesn't look black at all though.



I haven't had my hair cut for over a year because I don't know what sort of hairstyle would suit me and I don't know if I should put light brown natural looking highlights in my hair. Any advice? I have a kind of rounded face. My skin colour is fair to normal although I tan right up in summer.



What colour should I dye my hair if at all and what sort of hairstyle should I get (please be descriptive). I want to keep my hair medium to long (about 2 to 4 inches past my shoulders although I'm open to other suggestions). Also, what colour make up would suit me? Does anyone know any good online shops for petite teens?



Hair question, What hair style would suit a 16 year old girl? Petite.?

Since you say you have a round face, hair with soft long layers work best. And even though you say you're petite, i think long hair might suit you, probably to the middle of the back is long enough, which can lengthen your face since it is round. movie stars like keira knightley, amber tamblyn and renee zelwegger have round-ish faces so maybe you could google up some pix of them. As for hair colour, going honey/golden-brown would probably suit you best. I'm guessing in winter you probably go fair so maybe some warm burgundy tones would match with the cold weather, and in summer you can lighten up with the honey/golden-brown colour.



Umm...as for clothes, i'm not to sure about online shops, but look for mini-skirts, shorts to lengthen the appearance of your legs. As for tops, since you're petite you can pull off the 'tight top' look effortlesly! If you want to create the appearance of being bustier, buy tops that gather in the middle, I mean those ones that go out like whiskers...(sorry do you get that?) Also, 3/4 pants and long skirts will make you look shorter than you are, so if possible stay away from them! Hope this helped a little. Good luck :)



Hair question, What hair style would suit a 16 year old girl? Petite.?

Long hair looks good... I would try to keep it at my shoulders or a little bit longer... if you have brown hair then I'm sure golden highlights would look great... I have medium brown hair with golden highlights and it go's well with it...



Hair question, What hair style would suit a 16 year old girl? Petite.?

5'1" is very petite?.....then I must be very very petite at 4'10 :-P........For your age I would suggest a medium bob with maybe some subtle auburn highlights....Nothing dramatic. Just something to bring out a warmer color in your hair. You can always flip the bob out at the end or brush it to turn inwards....whatever style you want for that day.



For me, I have dark brown hair that is very long....long enough to sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++