Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should i cut my hair? advice welcomed?

i have long hair and i was only doing for the con man i was about to marry what type of medium hair is in or even short i have an face that is in between of Kirsti Allie



http://www.style-spotlight.net/blog/wp-c...



and Candace Cameron



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



what type of hair cut should i get i don't like long hair please provide links to pictures



How should i cut my hair? advice welcomed?

hair styles and dos has over 3000 pictures to choose from plus you can upload your own picture and see how you look like before you even go to the hair dresser.



How should i cut my hair? advice welcomed?

With scissors. when you are done with the hair you could donate it to locks for love. they make wigs for cancer patients and stuff.



How should i cut my hair? advice welcomed?

since i knew you personally try this sites



How should i cut my hair? advice welcomed?

I chopped my own hair and now I have a pixie cut that I love... things couldn't be easier and my life is less stressful. But short hair isn't for everyone.. but if you have the right face I'd say go for it!



How should i cut my hair? advice welcomed?

you should grow it longer so that he gets crazy jealous when you get the car tittle from him that he owes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++